MANGO BRUSH SET (14 BRUSHES)
MANGO BRUSH LINE is a completely new and unique line of premium professional brushes that will appeal to both amateurs and professionals!
With their build quality, unique synthetic bristles immunizing the structure and softness of squirrel bristles, as well as thoughtful shapes, these brushes will captivate the most demanding users.
This is our pride!
Elastic, but at the same time gentle and soft, pile made of innovative synthetic fibers - imitation of squirrel pile, personally developed by the creator of the ALEX RUTKOVSKIY brand, as well as a completely new type of polishing and selection of pile. Hypoallergenic and suitable for working even with hypersensitive skin.
Handles are made of natural wood, which is hand polished to a smooth finish, which allows you to preserve the appearance of the brush for a long time.
The set consists of 14 universal brushes, with which you can perform a full-fledged makeup of any complexity.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
- Applying your makeup - from base to bronzer - with a smooth, streak-free finish thanks to soft villi that won't bother dry skin
- You can master different makeup techniques thanks to the different shapes and different uses of the brush set. You always have the best brush for a specific purpose at hand.
- Each brush is handcrafted by artisans using traditional brush-making techniques.
- MANGO BRUSH SET includes brushes M01, M02, M03, M04, M05, M06, M07, M08, M09, M10, M11, M12, M13, M14.
THE SET INCLUDES
- M01 - Large round brush for applying tone and powder
- M02 - Large flat bronzer brush
- M03 - Round Kabuki Tone Brush
- M04 - Wide flat foundation brush
- M05 - Medium round brush, a universal analog of Beauty Blender for working with a foundation
- M06 - Versatile Brow & Gel Liner Brush
- M07 - The most versatile sharpened pencil brush for all detailed work
- M08 - Flat short lipstick pool brush
- M09 - Flat Delineated Liquid Lipstick Brush
- M10 - Short flat brush for lower lid shadow
- M11 - Beveled Shadow Blending Brush
- M12 - Basic Medium Blending Brush
- M13 - Round Finger Blending Concealer Brush
- M14 - Flat Medium Cream Brush
- Clean your brushes regularly.
- For express cleaning, we recommend using an alcohol-free cleanser. It will help cleanse and preserve the pile without drying out the delicate pile and skin.
- Also, for cleaning brushes with water, we recommend Antibacterial Shampoo.
- After cleaning brushes with water, be sure to dry them with the nap down on a special stand.
*Please Note: Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.*