RED SQUIRREL BRUSH SET (12 BRUSHES)
RED SQUIRREL BRUSH LINE - a completely new and unique line
professional premium brushes that will appeal to both professionals and amateurs.
RED SQUIRREL BRUSH SET - A set of brushes of the limited collection RED SQUIRREL consists of 12 brushes.
A unique synthetic bristle that mimics the structure and softness of a Canadian red squirrel bristle, which, in its essence, is more elastic and airy - the main difference from the bristle used in the MANGO line:
- More textured and voluminous pile structure.
- Inherently porous, the pile softens any texture of the product.
- The structure of the pile under a microscope completely repeats the natural pile, down to the scales, also in a wave.
- Brushes dry twice as fast after washing with water.
The thoughtful shapes of these brushes will captivate the most demanding users.
Elastic, but at the same time delicate and soft, the pile is made of innovative synthetic fiber - imitation of the pile of a Canadian red squirrel.
An absolutely new type of polishing and selection of bristles provide -hypoallergenic, which allows using brushes for work even with hypersensitive skin.
The set consists of 12 universal brushes, with which you can perform full-fledged makeup of any complexity.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
- Apply face products—from foundation to blush to bronzer—with a smooth, seamless finish, thanks to baby-soft bristles that never disturb dry skin
- Ultra-soft synthetic hairs lay down pigment without scratching or pulling the delicate skin near the eyes
- Master a variety of makeup techniques with these brushes’ multipurpose shapes, ensuring that you’re never without the right brush for the job
- Each brush is carefully handmade, using traditional brush-making techniques
- RED SQUIRREL BRUSH SET includes brushes RS350, RS351, RS352, RS353, RS354, RS355, RS356, RS357, RS358, RS359, RS360, RS361.
THE SET INCLUDES
- RS350 - Large, flat brush for applying foundation and powder
- RS351 - Medium brush candle for powder and bronzer
- RS352 - Petal brush for face contour, highlighter, and blush
- RS353 - Face sculpting brush
- RS354 - Dual brush for foundation and concealer
- RS355 - The perfect highlighter brush
- RS356 - Small basic blending brush
- RS357 - Medium Round basic eyeshadow blending brush
- RS358 - Small basic eyeshadow blending brush
- RS359 - Medium basic eyeshadow blending brush
- RS360 - Short square brush for line correction
- RS361 - Angled Eyebrow Brush with Comb
- Clean your brushes regularly.
- For express cleaning, we recommend using an alcohol-free cleanser. It will help cleanse and preserve the pile without drying out the delicate pile and skin.
- Also, for cleaning brushes with water, we recommend Antibacterial Shampoo.
- After cleaning brushes with water, be sure to dry them with the nap down on a special stand.
*Please Note: Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.*