RS350 ROUND & FLAT FINISH BRUSH
TOTAL LENGTH: 190 mm
HAIR LENGTH: 40 mm
INGREDIENTS: Synthetic pile - its structure completely repeats the pile of a Canadian red squirrel
The flat-conical velvet bristles of the RS350 brush make it possible to apply any product - from cream blush and foundation to loose powder - over the foundation without disturbing it.
Thanks to its multifaceted shape, the brush is a reimagined M02 shape, with a denser bristle pad and a smoother bristle edge.
The result of professional application and the effect of retouching with one movement of your hand.
RS350 is also available in RED SQUIRREL BRUSH SET.
- The tightly packed bristles of the RS350 brush out powder and bronzer, leaving a soft finish in just a few brush strokes.
- The perfectly rounded shape of the brush distributes the product evenly over the entire face, covering it with a soft, barely noticeable veil, leaving no streaks or layers.
Apply foundation to skin with a gentle, circular rubbing brush with RS353-RS354 brush. On top, use the RS350 Loose Powder Brush to set makeup. Apply blush and bronzer in a circular, polishing motion. Draw an outline or highlighter over the cheekbones to give more definition to the features.
- Clean your brushes regularly.
- For express cleaning, we recommend using an alcohol-free cleanser. It will help cleanse and preserve the pile without drying out the delicate pile and skin.
- Also, for cleaning brushes with water, we recommend Antibacterial Shampoo.
- After cleaning brushes with water, be sure to dry them with the nap down on a special stand.
*Please Note: Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.*