W106 BLUSH AND CONTOUR BRUSH
TOTAL LENGTH: 170 mm
HAIR LENGTH: 30 mm
INGRIDIENTS: JAPAN BABY GOAT HAIR A+++++ (Saikoho & Sokoho)
The W106, a workhorse facial, has a tightly knit domed bristle that enhances the application and finish of any type of foundation, as well as mineral powder, blush, bronzer, and more. Super-soft white natural bristles gently cover the skin, with a streak-free finish of the desired density and without irritating dry skin.
W106 is also available in THE FACE SET.
- Effortlessly blends foundation and powdery textures to an even polished finish. The short plush-soft bristles of the W106 brushwork firmly into the pores of the skin for a smooth finish.
- This indispensable brush, with a slightly rounded bristle shape, is perfect for a variety of makeup applications - dusting, contouring, highlighting, and more.
- Each brush is handcrafted in Kumano by artisans using traditional brush-making techniques.
Apply a creamy, liquid, or powder foundation using a W106 brush in a circular motion. W106 works especially well with mineral powders. Work in small strokes to increase coverage with blush, bronzer, highlighter, if needed.
- Clean your brushes regularly.
- For express cleaning, we recommend using an alcohol-free cleanser. It will help cleanse and preserve the pile without drying out the delicate pile and skin.
- Also, for cleaning brushes with water, we recommend Antibacterial Shampoo.
- After cleaning brushes with water, be sure to dry them with the nap down on a special stand.
- IMPORTANT: When working with natural goat hair brushes, occasional hair loss may occur during the first few times of use. This is completely normal for handcrafted brushes!
*Please Note: Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.*