W108 EYE SHADOW CREASE BRUSH
TOTAL LENGTH: 155 mm
HAIR LENGTH: 22 mm
INGRIDIENTS: JAPAN BABY GOAT HAIR A+++++ (Saikoho & Sokoho)
The W108 brush is specially designed for blending shadows. Its softest, undyed bristle distributes color over the entire surface of the eyelid without leaving stains. Spreads the pigment all over the eyelid in one motion: apply the shadow to the inner eyelid and brush to the outer edge.
W108 is also available in THE EYE SET.
- Blends powdery, creamy, liquid eyeshadows to an even finish, thanks to the dome-shaped villi, ideally applies the product to the surface and curves of the eyelids.
- Tightly gathered villi - soft effortlessly applies the right amount of pigment, without scratching or irritating the delicate skin of the eyelids.
- Each brush is handcrafted in Kumano by artisans using traditional brush-making techniques.
To blend the shadows, brush from side to side over the lid. The W108 is also the ideal tool for precise contouring and highlighter applications.
- Clean your brushes regularly.
- For express cleaning, we recommend using an alcohol-free cleanser. It will help cleanse and preserve the pile without drying out the delicate pile and skin.
- Also, for cleaning brushes with water, we recommend Antibacterial Shampoo.
- After cleaning brushes with water, be sure to dry them with the nap down on a special stand.
- IMPORTANT: When working with natural goat hair brushes, occasional hair loss may occur during the first few times of use. This is completely normal for handcrafted brushes!
*Please Note: Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.*