W109 TAPERED BLENDING BRUSH
TOTAL LENGTH: 155 mm
HAIR LENGTH: 20 mm
INGRIDIENTS: JAPAN BABY GOAT HAIR A+++++ (Saikoho & Sokoho)
One of AL.RUTKOVSKIY's favorite brushes, this handcrafted eyelid crease brush works great on any eye shape and does a variety of tasks - evenly applying and blending shadows, as well as hiding dark circles under the eyes tightly. The unique brush shape deftly penetrates the curves of the eyelids and blends the eyeshadow smoothly.
W109 is also available in THE EYE SET.
- Add depth and definition to the crease of your eyelids, even if you have a small or drooping upper eyelid - with the thin beveled edge of the W109 brush.
- Silk-soft, unpainted villi glide easily over the skin and blend shadows evenly without pulling the skin.
- Each brush is handcrafted in Kumano by artisans using traditional brush-making techniques.
Brush from side to side along the crease of the eyelids to blend the shadow. Apply liquid or creamy concealer with a patting motion and spread with a brush with a light polishing motion. Run the highlighter lightly along with your eyebrows.
- Clean your brushes regularly.
- For express cleaning, we recommend using an alcohol-free cleanser. It will help cleanse and preserve the pile without drying out the delicate pile and skin.
- Also, for cleaning brushes with water, we recommend Antibacterial Shampoo.
- After cleaning brushes with water, be sure to dry them with the nap down on a special stand.
- IMPORTANT: When working with natural goat hair brushes, occasional hair loss may occur during the first few times of use. This is completely normal for handcrafted brushes!
*Please Note: Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.*