W110 BLENDING BRUSH
TOTAL LENGTH: 150 mm
HAIR LENGTH: 18 mm
INGRIDIENTS: JAPAN BABY GOAT HAIR A+++++ (Saikoho & Sokoho)
Designed by professional makeup artist AL.RUTKOVSKIY for a variety of uses and ease-of-use, this handcrafted shadow blending brush blurs sharp color boundaries and leaves a smooth finish in just a few strokes, while also making a layer of concealer your second skin.
W110 is also available in THE EYE SET.
- This brush gives you total control over the application, coverage, finish - all thanks to the perfect combination of flexibility and bristle density.
- Ultra-soft, undyed hairs capture and lay the right amount of product, while shading it perfectly.
- Each brush is handcrafted in Kumano by artisans using traditional brush-making techniques.
Apply eyeshadow from the lash line to the crease of the eyelid, or apply eyeshadow all over the lid. Blend concealer over dark circles, blemishes, and redness with gentle stroking movements.
- Clean your brushes regularly.
- For express cleaning, we recommend using an alcohol-free cleanser. It will help cleanse and preserve the pile without drying out the delicate pile and skin.
- Also, for cleaning brushes with water, we recommend Antibacterial Shampoo.
- After cleaning brushes with water, be sure to dry them with the nap down on a special stand.
- IMPORTANT: When working with natural goat hair brushes, occasional hair loss may occur during the first few times of use. This is completely normal for handcrafted brushes!
*Please Note: Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.*